I am now waking up, and having to get up and write down what I was dreaming or thinking. I need to get those ideas out of my head so I can go back to sleep. I was up for more than an hour, writing before I could go back to bed. So I am not sure if this is normal, but if I don't get up, when I do get up, I forget what those thoughts were. So now I just get up. So you get up in the middle of the night to write? Let me know.
SO FAR THIS MONH...I HAVE WRITTEN 65 PAGES.... NOW TODAY....I AM GOING TO WRITE THOSE 65 PAGES WHY? I DON'T LIKE THE HOW THE BOOK STARTS I HAVE REWRITTEN THE BEGINNING...LIKE AT LEAST 4 TIMES.....SO HERE GOES #5 THIS IS WHY MY BOOK IS NOT PROGRESSING I KNOW I SHOULD KEEPING WRITING TO THE END....AND NOT REWRITE... BUT EACH TIME I WRITE THE NEW BEGINNING...I THINK THIS IS THE ONE SO TODAY IS OCTOBER 10TH. STARTING REWRITE #5 WISH ME LUCK
Comments
Post a Comment