Wow! Someone left me a commet on my blog, here. I was excited. That is a good thing. Now I put my writing goals on line, I will now have to follow through. So I think that it is a good idea to write down your goals, etiher on-line for the whole world to read or just in a notebook for yourself. It will keep you on track.. I believe in journaling. I do it all the time. Write it down and get it out of your system So good luck with your goals............
SO FAR THIS MONH...I HAVE WRITTEN 65 PAGES.... NOW TODAY....I AM GOING TO WRITE THOSE 65 PAGES WHY? I DON'T LIKE THE HOW THE BOOK STARTS I HAVE REWRITTEN THE BEGINNING...LIKE AT LEAST 4 TIMES.....SO HERE GOES #5 THIS IS WHY MY BOOK IS NOT PROGRESSING I KNOW I SHOULD KEEPING WRITING TO THE END....AND NOT REWRITE... BUT EACH TIME I WRITE THE NEW BEGINNING...I THINK THIS IS THE ONE SO TODAY IS OCTOBER 10TH. STARTING REWRITE #5 WISH ME LUCK
Comments
Post a Comment