Sorry I have been MIA....Been busy at work...and my writing has suffered, but I am back on track....I have three manuscripts that I need to rewrite and get published, so this year I am hoping to focus on my writing and nothing else. I just want to start submitting and write. I think I am more sane when I write. I need to focus...So I hope everyone had a great holiday and can now sit down and get busy. This could be your year!!!!
SO FAR THIS MONH...I HAVE WRITTEN 65 PAGES.... NOW TODAY....I AM GOING TO WRITE THOSE 65 PAGES WHY? I DON'T LIKE THE HOW THE BOOK STARTS I HAVE REWRITTEN THE BEGINNING...LIKE AT LEAST 4 TIMES.....SO HERE GOES #5 THIS IS WHY MY BOOK IS NOT PROGRESSING I KNOW I SHOULD KEEPING WRITING TO THE END....AND NOT REWRITE... BUT EACH TIME I WRITE THE NEW BEGINNING...I THINK THIS IS THE ONE SO TODAY IS OCTOBER 10TH. STARTING REWRITE #5 WISH ME LUCK
Comments
Post a Comment