Sorry I haven't posted for more than a week. I have been busy with my writing lessons and have just finished the last one. I have learned a lot. I think that it is imporant that everyone takes a writing class, lots of them out there. and they are not that expensive. I am taking another class in April, so I have three weeks to write before I start my class so I will be working on my novel. So hang in there and keep writing.
SO FAR THIS MONH...I HAVE WRITTEN 65 PAGES.... NOW TODAY....I AM GOING TO WRITE THOSE 65 PAGES WHY? I DON'T LIKE THE HOW THE BOOK STARTS I HAVE REWRITTEN THE BEGINNING...LIKE AT LEAST 4 TIMES.....SO HERE GOES #5 THIS IS WHY MY BOOK IS NOT PROGRESSING I KNOW I SHOULD KEEPING WRITING TO THE END....AND NOT REWRITE... BUT EACH TIME I WRITE THE NEW BEGINNING...I THINK THIS IS THE ONE SO TODAY IS OCTOBER 10TH. STARTING REWRITE #5 WISH ME LUCK
Comments
Post a Comment