June 1st. half way mark of the year. Where did the time go? did. yoy finish the book? Did you start the book you want to write? NO PROBLEM! June is a new month, a new day. dont beat yourself up. Grab your comuter or paper and pen......Write one sentence. Look! You are writing, one word at a time....one sentence at a time. it is all about putting pen to paper and letting your characters have a voice
SO FAR THIS MONH...I HAVE WRITTEN 65 PAGES.... NOW TODAY....I AM GOING TO WRITE THOSE 65 PAGES WHY? I DON'T LIKE THE HOW THE BOOK STARTS I HAVE REWRITTEN THE BEGINNING...LIKE AT LEAST 4 TIMES.....SO HERE GOES #5 THIS IS WHY MY BOOK IS NOT PROGRESSING I KNOW I SHOULD KEEPING WRITING TO THE END....AND NOT REWRITE... BUT EACH TIME I WRITE THE NEW BEGINNING...I THINK THIS IS THE ONE SO TODAY IS OCTOBER 10TH. STARTING REWRITE #5 WISH ME LUCK

Comments
Post a Comment