Skip to main content

Get Published Today!

There is no reason not to get published today.  Have you written a short story?  You can publish it today.  Have you written a book?  You can publish it today.

Go to www.amazon.com   I am publishing a short story every month this year on amazon.  I am not paying alot. 

I have always considered myself a writer.  I have been rejected by the best publishers in New York City.  Now with Print On Demand.  www.createspace.com  you can get published and see your book in print.  Hold your book in your hand and you do not have to buy a thousand copies at one time.

You can order one book if you like or none at all.  They print them as they get ordered. 

I have 3 books at create space.com

My Bible--My God  www.createspace.com/3614885

Always & Forever  www.createspace.com/3681119

Welcome To Zombie Zoo  www.createspace.com/3951775

All Three are print book.  Go and see what they look like.  Check out www.createspace.com before you go and pay hundreds or thousands of dollars to get your book published in print.  Today it is POD Print On Demand.  You do not have to buy 100 books or a thousand books.  You can publish even if you are on a budget and who isn't on a budget now days.  There are websites that will take your money and you can do it yourself at createspace. 

At Createspace  you can get a cover free on their website.  You don't have to pay for the book cover.  That will save you some money.  You will have to pay someone to format your file, unless you do it yourself.  Then you will have to pay for a proof copy and that is around $8.00 

Want to see your book in print????  Get published today by checking out www.createspace.com and get ready to hold your book in your hand.

I do not get paid anything for promoting createspace.  I use it and will continue to use it.  I don't want anyone to be scammed into paying hundreds or thousands of dollars to get published.

https://kdp.amazon.com to set up your account to get published as E-Book    You can do most of it yourself. 

1.  You do not need a cover for an e-book.  It is reccomended, but you don't need one.
2.  Have someone format your file or do it yourself upload the file and within 12 hours you will be published and selling on amazon. 

My Goal here is to let everyone know and understand that you can be published, sell books, recieve royality checks from amazon on a buget. 

That is what I am doing.  This is not a get rich scheme.  If you have the desire to write, the desire to be published and the desire to sell your books, you need to start today.

If not now?  When????/

Welcome to Zombie Zoo is both in print and e-book  www.amazon.com/dp/B008Y5D2DA  E-Book
Print Book  www.amazon.com/dp/3951775

By Bible--My God E-Book  www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

Always & Forever www.amazon.com/dp/B006M8PAOA  Paranormal Romance

Have a question???  Ask me..

http://sharonleejohnson.com

http://mevszombies.blogspot.com


GET PUBLISHED TODAY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing A 1,000 Page Novel: On Page 500!------Writing Update!

 November 11, 2023 I am Half Way!!! I AM WRITING PAGE 500 TODAY!!! SO EXCITED!!!!! ALSO I HAVE 50 MORE PAGES TO WRITE, BY NOVEMBER 23, 2023....THEN I WILL HAVE WRITTEN 1,000 PAGES IN ONE YEAR!!!!! I AM LIVING PROOF THAT YOU CAN BE A WRITER......A SELF PUBLISHED WRITER......IF I CAN DO THIS.....SO CAN YOU.....WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR????? HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR???? JESUS IS COMING!! DON'T GET LEFT BEHIND.... LOOK UP AND CALL OUT TO JESUS....HE DIED FOR YOU JESUS SHED HIS BLOOD FOR YOU OPEN YOUR HEART TO JESUS... JESUS IS LORD OVER ALL

Blogging Around The World

The rain has past.  Yesterday was a very productive day.  I reread the draft of The Cross.  I reread the draft of The Way I like what I have written.  So now I just have to get my but in gear and edit like crazy.  For me that is easier than done.  I look at my desk which is piled up with legal pads, books and now I cannot find anything. I have blogged today.  Check out my other  Blog   I am blogging a scripture a day on the Devotional I am working on.  Jesus said, Go ye into the world, and preach the Gospel.  I feel that is what I am doing by blogging.  Believe it or not, I am getting other countries to my Christian Blog than I am from the USA, which is good.  So I am reaching people all over the world from blogging.  If you want to reach readers from around the world, might want to start blogging.   Blogger  is free and very easy to use.  I have been using Blogger since 2011.  I know a lot of writers have switched to  Word Press  It is a learning curve for me, and I am getti

GOALS FOR 2024

1.  FINISH 2ND ROUGH DRAFT OF MY 1,000 PAGE NOVEL....(ON PAGE 661) 2.  WRITE ROUGH DRAFT OF THE WATCHERS (500 PAGES) 3.  WRITE ROUGH DRAFT OF THE WAY (500 PAGES) THAT IS 1,350 PAGES. APROX......FOR NEXT YEAR...... NEXT YEAR I WANT TO INCREASE MY PAGE COUNT TO 10 PAGES A DAY....I HAVE BEEN AVERAGING 6 PAGES A DAY...SO IF I PUSH MYSELF.....MAYBE I CAN AVERAGE 10 PAGES A DAY...IF I DON'T TRY...I WILL NEVER KNOW HAVE ANY GOALS N 2024....LEAVE A COMMENT AND LETS GET THAT NOVEL FINISHED.... WE ARE WRITERS....SO LETS WRITE!!!!