Translate

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Suicide Is Not The Answer



Newest Release:  www.amazon.com/dp/B0728NGCGZ

Print Version www.createspace.com/7212723

Non-Fiction.  I have been Suicidal most of my life.  This is how I overcame killing myself.

I was attempting to write my memoir and wrote this book instead.

I have been trying to write my memoir since January.  I have a rough draft of 70 Pages I think I am on the right track, but it has no emotion.

So I am rewriting it.  When I write it, it sounds stupid.  No one wants to read this.  I know that most writers have this same problem, self doubt.  It hasn't stopped me from writing, but I am doubting if I can write my memoir.

So I haven't blogged for awhile.  I was writing this book Suicide Is Not The Answer, and trying to find my voice on the memoir.

I am also working on a workbook to go along with Suicide Is Not The Answer

Finding time to write is never easy.  I am a writer.  I will write never no matter what.  Writing is who I am.

What are you working on?  Leave a comment

You are not alone.  We write alone, but we can support each other to make it to the next page and until we write The End.

www.amazon.com/dp/B008Y5D2DA   E-Book

Print Version www.createspace.com/3951775

Find Me VS Series www.amazon.com/author/sharonleejohnson

If I can write and self publish.....you can too.

www.amazon.com/dp/B00FE81V3S


No comments:

Post a Comment