Skip to main content

Dreams Do Come True

My life time dream has finally come true.  I am a romance writer and published a novel.  There is nothing like holding your book in your hand.  Having Co-workers look at your book and they are impressed and not laughing at you, like some idiot. 

I jumped in and self published and could not be happier.

Always And Forever is an inspirational romance.  First book in the series. 

Samantha is stunned by her Grandmothers death.  She leaves the pmpered life for the small town of Lake Sherry, where she spent summers as a child.

A hundred years ago, her Great, Great Aunt Jessica died at Lake Sherry, and the Legend lives on.  stating tha on stormy nights her spirit roams the woods looking for her lost love.

Samantha goes to Lake Sherry wanting to perserve her family history.

What she doesn't plan on was meeting Douglas and starts to question if true love really exists.

Will the Spririt of Jessica have to help Samantha and Douglas realize that GOD is love and with GOD all things are possible.

Order my book:

www.createspace.com/3681119

Check out my book and let me know what you think.

I am very excited about this book.

Dreams do come true.

I am living proof

http://iamwalkingwithgod.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing A 1,000 Page Novel: On Page 500!------Writing Update!

 November 11, 2023 I am Half Way!!! I AM WRITING PAGE 500 TODAY!!! SO EXCITED!!!!! ALSO I HAVE 50 MORE PAGES TO WRITE, BY NOVEMBER 23, 2023....THEN I WILL HAVE WRITTEN 1,000 PAGES IN ONE YEAR!!!!! I AM LIVING PROOF THAT YOU CAN BE A WRITER......A SELF PUBLISHED WRITER......IF I CAN DO THIS.....SO CAN YOU.....WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR????? HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR???? JESUS IS COMING!! DON'T GET LEFT BEHIND.... LOOK UP AND CALL OUT TO JESUS....HE DIED FOR YOU JESUS SHED HIS BLOOD FOR YOU OPEN YOUR HEART TO JESUS... JESUS IS LORD OVER ALL

HAVE A MERRY ZOMBIE CHRISTMAS!!!

 ALL MY BOOKS ARE ON WWW.AMAZON.COM ME VS ZOMBIE SERIES ZOMBIE ZOO DATE WITH A ZOMBIE HAVE A MERRY JOLLY ZOMBIE CHRISTMAS!!!!! ZOMBIE THIS!!!

GOALS FOR 2024

1.  FINISH 2ND ROUGH DRAFT OF MY 1,000 PAGE NOVEL....(ON PAGE 661) 2.  WRITE ROUGH DRAFT OF THE WATCHERS (500 PAGES) 3.  WRITE ROUGH DRAFT OF THE WAY (500 PAGES) THAT IS 1,350 PAGES. APROX......FOR NEXT YEAR...... NEXT YEAR I WANT TO INCREASE MY PAGE COUNT TO 10 PAGES A DAY....I HAVE BEEN AVERAGING 6 PAGES A DAY...SO IF I PUSH MYSELF.....MAYBE I CAN AVERAGE 10 PAGES A DAY...IF I DON'T TRY...I WILL NEVER KNOW HAVE ANY GOALS N 2024....LEAVE A COMMENT AND LETS GET THAT NOVEL FINISHED.... WE ARE WRITERS....SO LETS WRITE!!!!