Skip to main content

Promote Your Book

I have to admit that I have not done anything to promote my newest book.  I know that I should, and I will, but with work and then thanksgiving and now Christmas, I have been busy, not to mention that I just wrote a five thousand word short story.

I have been busy, but that is no excuse.  I know that other writers stress over promoting their book and not working on the next book cause they are spending all their time on promoting their book.  I am doing the opposite, I am just working on the next book and can't seem to stop writing. 

Three weeks Christmas will be over and things will slow down at work, and then I will have more time. 

Maybe this is not the way to do it.  I guess you are supose to promote your book when it comes out, but I have the need to write. 

So what do you think?  Would you promote your book first and write later????

Let me know.

Always And Forever

www.createspace.com/3681119

http://iamwalkingwithgod.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing A 1,000 Page Novel: On Page 500!------Writing Update!

 November 11, 2023 I am Half Way!!! I AM WRITING PAGE 500 TODAY!!! SO EXCITED!!!!! ALSO I HAVE 50 MORE PAGES TO WRITE, BY NOVEMBER 23, 2023....THEN I WILL HAVE WRITTEN 1,000 PAGES IN ONE YEAR!!!!! I AM LIVING PROOF THAT YOU CAN BE A WRITER......A SELF PUBLISHED WRITER......IF I CAN DO THIS.....SO CAN YOU.....WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR????? HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR???? JESUS IS COMING!! DON'T GET LEFT BEHIND.... LOOK UP AND CALL OUT TO JESUS....HE DIED FOR YOU JESUS SHED HIS BLOOD FOR YOU OPEN YOUR HEART TO JESUS... JESUS IS LORD OVER ALL

HAVE A MERRY ZOMBIE CHRISTMAS!!!

 ALL MY BOOKS ARE ON WWW.AMAZON.COM ME VS ZOMBIE SERIES ZOMBIE ZOO DATE WITH A ZOMBIE HAVE A MERRY JOLLY ZOMBIE CHRISTMAS!!!!! ZOMBIE THIS!!!

Blogging Around The World

The rain has past.  Yesterday was a very productive day.  I reread the draft of The Cross.  I reread the draft of The Way I like what I have written.  So now I just have to get my but in gear and edit like crazy.  For me that is easier than done.  I look at my desk which is piled up with legal pads, books and now I cannot find anything. I have blogged today.  Check out my other  Blog   I am blogging a scripture a day on the Devotional I am working on.  Jesus said, Go ye into the world, and preach the Gospel.  I feel that is what I am doing by blogging.  Believe it or not, I am getting other countries to my Christian Blog than I am from the USA, which is good.  So I am reaching people all over the world from blogging.  If you want to reach readers from around the world, might want to start blogging.   Blogger  is free and very easy to use.  I have been using Blogger since 2011.  I know a lot of writers have switched to  Word Press  It is a learning curve for me, and I am getti